Trail the adventures of a guy surviving in the booming cities of Asia covering love, sex, travel, lifestyle and more!!!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome to Asia: Exposed!

Hi there, call me John. I'm a mix of Chinese, Japanese, Filipino-Malay ancestry bearing a Spanish/Italian surname and raised in the American way. What else can you ask for?

I am somewhere between late twenties and early thirties, working as a professional corporate executive. Currently based in Bangkok, Thailand and previously living in Hong Kong but have traveled extensively around Asia, Mid East and Europe.

This blog should be able to trail my day to day adventures of living in Asia and unique encounters on love, travel, lifestyle and probably even sex. And did I mention that I am some kind of a bi-guy or "perhaps gay"?

I hope that this blog will be a revelation, a reflection and a repository of what kind of life a guy like me is living up. Maybe I am not alone in this trail, maybe there are others like me, maybe there are others who have experienced what I am going through.

Who knows? What the hell...enjoy reading, and I will sincerely appreciate your comments.

Now...lets us all hope that I will get that perfect timing to make some post of a daily basis.

Cheers! Here's to Asia: Exposed!

No comments: